GaGa gives out CONDOMS to fans!


Lady GaGa, the eccentric popstar, has announced a self-imposed sex ban as she started giving out condoms to her fans.
The Bad Romance singer said she is too busy for sex - "I'm single right now and I've chosen to be single because I don't have time to get to know anyone," she said in an interview.
"It's OK not to have sex, it's OK to get to know people. I'm celibate and celibacy's fine"
The pop star once famously said she only has sex with her band members because "it's easier" than finding a partner.
But she has backed a campaign in support of global HIV and Aids projects and says her sleeping around days are over.
She added: "I remember the cool girls when I was growing up. Everyone started to have sex. But it's not really cool any more to have sex all the time. It's cooler to be strong and independent."
"I want to celebrate with my fans that it's OK to be whomever it is that you want to be."
"You don't have to have sex to feel good about yourself, and if you're not ready, don't do it."
"And if you are ready," she adds, "there are free condoms given away at my concerts when you're leaving!"