GaGa wrote 'generation anthem' in Liverpool!


Unconventional performer Lady GaGa claims that she has written “the greatest music I’ve ever written” while she was in The Beatles’s hometown, Liverpool, England. GaGa was in Liverpool for the UK leg of her ‘The Fame Monster’ tour. The song she wrote in question, said GaGa, will most likely be the first single off her new album.

The Italian-American singer, born Stefani Joanne Germanotta, wrote on her fan site, Gagadaily.com, “I've already written the first single for the new album and I promise you, that this album is the greatest of my career. It is the anthem for our generation,” she said.

“I wrote it for you because of you, when I was in Liverpool, I wrote the greatest music I've ever written,” continued GaGa, who often refers to her fans as her ‘little monsters’. The 24-year-old, who identifies her ‘little monsters’ as inspiration for her music, also said that she has chosen a title for her latest album but she did not want to spoil it yet.

GaGa had just completed her Australian leg of her tour, performing last night at the Rod Laver Arena in Melbourne. While she was there, several parties have pulled a prank on the Aussie public, fooling even the Herald Sun, with GaGa imposters in Perth and Melbourne. Both imposters donned elaborate headpieces and sunglasses to momentarily cover up their identities. The GaGa imposter in Melbourne turned out to be a gag by local radio Fox FM who got one of their radio DJs to dress up as the ‘Telephone’ superstar.