GRACE JONES SMASHES GAGA!!!!!


It looks like everyone isn’t a fan of Lady GaGa after all. One of the singer’s main inspirations, the legendary Grace Jones, apparently rejected an offer to do a collaboration with one of Pop music’s rising stars by saying the she’d rather work with “someone who is not copying” her style. Check out what Jones had to say below:

Pop music’s original diva of the night recently took on Lady GaGa in an interview with the Guardian newspaper. Asked how she felt about GaGa, Jones responded: “I really don’t think of her at all. I go about my business.”

And what of accusations that GaGa had taken her style? “Well, you know, I’ve seen some things she’s worn that I’ve worn, and that does kind of piss me off.” Has GaGa asked her to collaborate? “Yes, she did, but I said no,” Jones responded. “I’d just prefer to work with someone who is more original and someone who is not copying me, actually.”